Linux Sabily - Installation To An Old Laptop Part 1


I have an old laptop freezes on my room. I want to install Linux Ubuntu Sabily inside it. Is it can handle Sabily or not? Base on the specification, it should be able to handle a distro like Ubuntu/Sabily. First of all I need to check all the parts condition either still functioning or damaged already. Operating System installed inside it before is Windows XP and it can work perfectly for surfing Internet, office job, playing music etc excepts playing 3D games. List below is the model and specifications.

Model:
TWINHEAD EFIO 123A

Specifications:
Mobile AMD Athlon XP 1800+ - M
1.6kg,
256MB DDR RAM
20GB HDD
Internal DVD+CDRW combo drive
12.1-inch XGA TFT display
Ethernet
Modem
3x USB 2.0
VGA port
Windows XP Home Edition

Screenshots of my old Laptop






No comments:

Post a Comment