After convert from Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot to Sabily 11.10 Uhud, I try to add KDE Plasma Workspace onto Sabily. Alhamdulillah it work on my system. So now I have three option of desktop environment which is Gnome, Ubuntu Unity and KDE Plasma. This trial I think good for who interested in KDE environment and at the same time interested to Sabily too. You still able to use KDE in Sabily. For your information, some of Gnome application are not compatible with KDE Desktop but you can get and install the application that you need for KDE Desktop from Ubuntu Software Center.
I shared how to install KDE Plasma Desktop to Sabily distro.
01. Open Ubuntu Software Center then search for kde-standard.
04. Restart your system and choose KDE Plasma Workspace to log in.
05. To get Sabily wallpaper locate it at Root/usr/share/sabily-wallpaper/
06. To change icon theme to Sabily default go to System Settings.
07. Select on Application Appearance.
08. On Icon, select HumanME-Green.
09. Screenshot of Islamic Software shortcut.
There some other setting that you can browse inside it for example Mouse Cursor and etc on the System Settings.