Did you try to convert from Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat to Sabily 10.10 Al-Quds? Maybe you already installed Ubuntu while waiting for Sabily Al-Quds release. Then you want to convert it to Sabily cause many of your data had been keep on the Ubuntu partition itself. Or you had feeling to change to Sabily. I had try it for you. Converting from Ubuntu to Sabily. Hopefully it can guide you through how to convert your Ubuntu Maverick Meerkat to Sabily Al-Quds. Lets see and try from my experience.
01. First of all you must update your Ubuntu from Update Manager.
02. Make sure your Ubuntu is already up to date.
03. To start convert you have to add Sabily repository by run command that you can see on the picture.
04. You can confirm it already add by open Update Manager on the Other Software menu.
08. This information appeared on my PC while conversion. It about Zekr software. Just click OK.
11. As normal we have to restart our system in order to see the new appearance to Sabily Al-Quds.
13. Islamic software is not fully installed. Maybe something that not update on the repository.
14. To fully look to Sabily Al-Quds we need to change it background and theme manually. Right click and select Change Desktop Background.
Now you had convert your Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat to Sabily 10.10 Al-Quds appearance also some software and applications.