After waiting in patient, Sabily 10.10 Al-Quds now release. You can get it but only for small version. Soon they will upload for full version. So if you preferred for full version, better to wait until they finish upload it. If you like to download small version you can download it from here. Maybe you like to go to Sabily download page here.
Here some information from Sabily homepage,
- New "Al-Quds" pictures and wallpapers, new plymouth and GDM themes
- New screensaver pictures
- New Sabily logo
- Zekr 1.0.0
- New software: Alfanous - Quranic Search Engine
New from Ubuntu 10.10:
- New Ubuntu Software Center
- Installer: The Ubiquity Installer has been redesigned to be easier to use as well as to install drivers and download updates during installation.
- Gnome 2.32
- Evolution 2.30, much faster
- Shotwell has replaced F-Spot as the default photo manager
And still "nanny", parental web control application
"Gnome Nanny is an easy way to control what your kids are doing in the computer. You can limit how much time a day each one of them is browsing the web, chatting or doing email. You can also decide at which times of the day the can do this things. Gnome Nanny filters what web pages are seen by each user, so you can block all undesirable webs and have your kids enjoy the internet with ease of mind, no more worries!" (from nanny's website)
Important: to add blacklists to nanny, follow this procedure:
- download nanny.nbl file
- go to "System-Administration-Blacklists" menu
- click on "import" and select the nanny.nbl file
- select the blacklist entry and click on "edit", then select which categories you want to block
Lets download and use Sabily operating system on our Desktop and Laptop.