Full Circle Magazine - Issue 32 Is Out


Full Circle magazine issue 32 is out already. You can download it from here (English). For other language support, you can download it at full circle homepage.




This month topic :
  • Command and Conquer.
  • How-To: Program in Python – Part 6, The Perfect Server – Part 2, Installing Chromium (browser) and Offline Package Install.
  • My Story – Classroom Experiences, and How I Became An Ubuntu Woman.
  • My Opinion – Time To Review The Release Schedule? and Will Linux Ever Get It Right?
  • Review – Music Player Daemon.
  • MOTU Interview – Roderick Greening.
  • Top 5 – Media Centers.
  • Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games and all the usual goodness!
Enjoy reading...

2 comments:

  1. hm thanks... I had no idea about such a magazine. How long is it going on? I am eager to read ...waiting to finish the download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since Sabily is base on Ubuntu distro, I think this magazine is very good for us as a refference. Thanks to the magazine editor..

    ReplyDelete