Linux Mint is another popular distro that also base from Debian/Ubuntu. Using Gnome 3 for desktop environment, now it already in front of Ubuntu for the most popular distro. In this case it is possible to convert Linux Mint to Sabily same like I done before for Ubuntu. It is an advantage for Linux Mint user who interested to Sabily.I named it Sabily Mint. Hopefully it will become one of my new project for Islamic distro in the future.
The procedure to change it just as we need to do in Ubuntu. It is a shortcut to get Sabily Mint without having to build or download its ISO separately.
01. Add Sabily's repository and update,
02. Install Sabily,
03. 'Y' to proceed,
04. Display manager to use. I choose 'gdm',
05. xscreensaver, 'n' to keep current version,
06. Completed. Restart to see the new Mint.
07. Screenshot 1. Islamic Software had installed on Sabily Mint. Overlay Mode Applications.
08. Screenshot 2. Some Islamic software run concurrently.
09. Screenshot 3. Sabily Mint in Gnome Mutter - Overlay Mode Window.
If you had successfully install it, welcome to Sabily Mint 11.10/12 Adn/Eden.