Ramadan Eid Mubarak




Left one or two day our fasting month will arrive. I'm blogger for Linux Sabily blog also want to wish to all Muslim and Non Muslim, Ramadan Eid Mubarak. Hopefully we will do our fasting in patient and happy. I also pray to you Muslim, to have more pray and do'a at night by reduce our sleep for this month. May Allah accept our fasting and charitable, Insya'Allah.
I like to share my Sabily Manarat wallpaper which I edit special for this fasting month. If you like it, you can download it from here.

Share

1 comment:

  1. alhamdu lillah, i'm sabily user on my thinkpad x100e. the problem is on driver vga ATI, it can not provide any driver suitable. I can not play chess, gdesklest, compiz effcet and another application need 3D enabled. any idea for me. Jazakallah khoyr

    ReplyDelete