Linux Mint - Overview and Download


We had a question from our visitor is it possible to install an Islamic software inside Sabily to his favorite distro, Linux Mint. Before we try it, we need to get Linux Mint and install it to our system first. For this case, I will share my experience about Linux Mint from downloading until an installation of Sabily Islamic software inside it.
Browsing Linux Mint homepage, I found that Linux Mint and Sabily is about same cause both are base from Ubuntu. So I think we will not facing any problem to install Sabily Islamic software inside it. I already download live DVD for Linux Mint 8. Next step I will try to run it inside my Virtualbox software.
Below picture is some of Linux Mint screenshot that I copy from Linux Mint homepage.

Default wallpaper for Linux Mint. Looks very cool.


Main page of Linux Mint homepage.


Linux Mint download page. Latest is version 8.


Next I will show how to run it inside Virtualbox of my Sabily distro.

No comments:

Post a Comment